- Airflow surface in biofilter facilities
- Industry construction
- Non-conductice double floors
- Drip grating
- Ventilator Floors
- Space in lifts, ramps, production and transfer lines
- Floor and shelf plates for (pollutant) collecting stations
This system consists of 100 x 50 x 8 cm (L x W x H) grating with a high load carrying capacity as well as the corresponding supports in lengths of 30 to 100 cm and a diameter of 15 cm each.
The longitudinal and transverse ribs of the grating have identical dimensions and can thus carry loads in both directions. The size of the grating (25 x 25 mm) apertures has intentionally been chosen
- to prevent relatively small cover or filling material from falling through the holes
- to give the floor a large ventilation area, thus guaranteeing high air permeability
|Dimension||L x W x H: 100 x 50 x 8 cm|
|Weight (closed slab)||approx. 18.4|
|Number of units per disposable pallet (100 x 100 cm)||50|
The supports are available in different lengths allowing the realisation of every project-related stilting.
|Dimensions||Weight per Pcs. in kg||Amount of Product per Pallet
|D=15 L=30 cm||3.30||210||grey|
|D=15 L=35 cm||3.80||210||grey|
|D=15 L=40 cm||4.30||140||grey|
|D=15 L=45 cm||4.80||140||grey|
|D=15 L=50 cm||5.30||140||grey|
|D=15 L=55 cm||5.80||140||grey|
|D=15 L=60 cm||6.30||120||grey|
|D=15 L=65 cm||6.80||60||grey|
|D=15 L=70 cm||7.30||60||grey|
|D=15 L=75 cm||7.80||60||grey|
|D=15 L=80 cm||8.30||60||grey|
|D=15 L=85 cm||8.80||60||grey|
|D=15 L=90 cm||9.30||60||grey|
|D=15 L=95 cm||9.80||60||grey|
|D=15 L=100 cm||10.30||60||grey|
*Customised lengths on request
Support lengths in the table above include the length of the tenon crown.
The distance between bottom edge of the grating and contact area is thus reduced by 50 mm.
On account of its design the grating can be positively fitted into the tenon crowns of the supports. Positioning of the supports beneath the grating is arbitrary. A fast and economic installation of the grating without heavy machinery is made possible by
- the low weight
- the manageable dimensions and
- the easy mechanical treatment
(drilling, sawing, screwing, nailing)
Accessibility for vehicles
- Accessible with wheel loaders with a gross weight of 2.0 tons.
- The grating needs to be resting on 6 supports.
- Use wheel loaders with a rather wide wheel base.
- The use of caterpillars and wheeled vehicles without controlled axle is not allowed.
- The axle load distribution (front/back) must be as symmetrical as possible.
- Ideally, wide-base tires with reduced pressure and multi-track tread pattern should be used.
On request, we will gladly send you free of charge the test report by the Neuwied Material Testing and Research Laboratory in regard to the determination of the failure load and bending under point load. You can also download the above mentioned report as PDF document from the download centre.
Our project team will gladly assist you with the quantity determination, static calculation as well as construction and will work out a detailed offer for your project.