- Indoor and outdoor industrial construction
- Parking decks and car parks
- Compost works
- Industrial buildings, manufactoring sites and vehicle depots
- Cable duct construction
Can be utillised in the following ways:
- For draining surface water
- For discharging (contaminated) fluids
- As a component in ventilation systems or
- As protection of pipes and cables
Our multi-purpose hanit® trough can be integrated and built into many above ground and underground installations such as
- Drainage channel
- Ventilation duct
- Installation channel or supply lines
The multi-purpose troughs measures 1,000 x 373 x 205 mm (L x W x H) and can easily be transported on account of its low weight in 23 kg. It can be worked with standard tools (drilling, sawing, screwing, nailing).
Every trough has a rebate on one end and a corresponding seat on the other. Meaning the individual troughs can easily be assembled with a positive locking.
A seal or cord inserted into the specially designed slot provides for sealing of the joint elements. The fixing attachments allow for fast and easy fastening to the floor (e.g. using dowels and screws).
The smooth inner surfaces of the troughs have high self-cleaning properties and permanently prevent silting and the growth of moss.
Covers fitting our hanit® multi-purpose troughs are clodes as closed and slotted versions 1,000 x 230 x 30 mm (L x W x H).
The covers are additionally strengthened on the bottom, by equally distributed chambers. The size of the 10 cover slots prevents most of the dirt (e.g. leaves) from falling through.
Accessibility for Vehicles
- Use wheel loaders with a rather wide wheel base
- The use of caterpillars and wheeled vehicles without controlled axle is not allowed
- The axle load distribution (front/back) must be as symmetrical as possible
- Ideally, wide-base tires with reduces pressure and multi-track tread pattern should be used